What we do
Our growing communications and technology company provides a wide range of products and services to the both the residents and businesses in our expanding communities. Our products and services include:
- High speed internet with speeds up to 1 Gigabit!
- Mobile and home phones and services
- Computer/device repair, maintenance and security
- Retail locations with the latest products and accessories
- Business phone systems
- Networking and data center services
- Business security cameras and door access
- Cloud based applications
Where we live
Silver Star employees are fortunate to be able to work and play hard in some of the most beautiful areas of Wyoming and Idaho. With locations in Jackson and Star Valley, Wyoming as well as Teton Valley and Idaho Falls, Idaho, there’s something for everyone to take advantage of.
Our market areas offer easy access to some of our nation’s most beautiful places including Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park and the Bridger Teton National Forest. In the summer there are numerous places to enjoy golfing, hiking, biking, fishing and other water activities in our plentiful lakes and rivers. Enjoy some of the best skiing in the country at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Grand Targhee. Bundle up and go snowmobiling, snow shoeing or cross-country skiing which are also close at hand.
Need some indoor time? Jackson offers many amenities including fine dining, art galleries and unique retail shops. We’re mostly rural but a short drive to Idaho Falls gives you access to shopping malls and larger retail stores.
Working for Silver Star presents the opportunity to not only live in a beautiful and unique location, but to also have a thriving career in technology. Join us!
Welcome to Silver Star Communications! Our generous benefits package is designed to enhance your personal life, protect your family, and advance your professional growth.
Employee Product Benefits
- Up to 100Mb of free internet*, and wireless phone service
- Discounted wireless phone service for immediate family
- Products at cost or discount
*Must live in ILEC service area
- High Deductible Medical Plan for employee and dependents
- Prescription, Wellness, Vision and Dental plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- (EAP) Employee Assistance Program
- Term Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Cafeteria Savings Plans
- Pre-tax Healthcare Premiums
- (HSA) Health Saving Account with employer contributions
- Aflac Voluntary Benefit (employee only contribution)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Time
- Paid Hours for Community Service work
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Education & Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tech Gear Financing
- 50% Fitness Benefit
- Scholarship program
- Branded clothing allowance
- Free healthy lunchroom snacks
- Lodging discounts
- Employee recognition
- Fun company events
At Silver Star we value our employees and strive to create a company culture where people feel valued and our values are lived in big ways, but maybe even more importantly, every day in many small ways. We recognize that how we treat each other, how we talk to one another, and how we handle conflict translates into how well we do our work and how we treat our customers.
A world where everyone is connected.
Enrich lives through exceptional customer experiences and innovative uses of technology.
Our Core Values:
Be Honest and Have Integrity.
Practice Kindness and Respect.
Accept Challenges with a Positive Attitude.