Setup Wireless Internet on your Mobile Device
Android Mobile Device
- Select the settings icon
- Click Wi-Fi
- Turn Wi-Fi on
- Select Scan
- Select Network (home, hotel, any Wi-Fi hotspot)
- Enter Password (if required)
- Select Connect button
- Once connected, a signal image will show in the status bar.
Apple Mobile Device
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
- When Wi-Fi is on, your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of your Wi-Fi network. A password-protected network will have a lock icon to the right of the network’s name.
- You will be prompted to enter the password:
- Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Join.
- When your device is connected to Wi-Fi, a check-mark will appear to the left of the network name. The Wi-Fi logo will also appear in the status bar at the top left of your display.