The links and web addresses listed below provide a comprehensive user video tutorial on how to get the most out of your Polycom Phones and Your Hosted IP PBX.
InCom has partnered with Polycom, the global leader in telepresence, video and voice solutions that empowers people to connect and collaborate everywhere. Visit the web address listed below for a video tutorial on your user-specific Polycom Phone (VVX or 650/550).
Web Portal: https://care.incomtelecom.com
You will be prompted to enter your user name and password to gain access to the tool bar and the web portal. Your user name is the 10-digit phone number associated with your Polycom desk phone: If you do not have a desk phone, check with your administrator for your extension number/User ID.
User: 10 digit phone number; Example: 2082298100
The assistant toolbar is designed to quickly access calling features, enabling the user to easily manage their calling features by simply clicking the features they wish to enable or disable.
- Go to Internet Explorer
- You will be prompted to enter your user ID and Password
- User ID: (Users 10 digit extension number)
- Password: inc2299000 *Default password; please change password after initial sign-in.
Remote Voice Mail Access: check your voice mail remotely
- Voice Portal Password: 229-8130
- Pass: 1234
Be Available from Anywhere: Use your cell phone or other remote device to appear as your office extension displaying your Published Office Number on terminating caller ID.
- Enter your Anywhere number: 2082298131
- Enter destination digits
- The call will appear as your office extension caller ID
The following illustrates how to access and configure a personalized auto attendant greeting from your Polycom SoundPoint VVX500 (phone):
- Dial the Voice Portal number for the Group (229-8130)
- If calling from a phone hosted in the group, when the Voice Portal Greeting starts, press the star key to enter in the mailbox ID
- Enter in the extension of the VOICE PORTAL for the mailbox ID; *Dial voice portal extension: 8130
- Enter in the password, which by default is four zeros: 0000. The password can be changed at the group services Voice Portal level in the GUI: https://care.voip.ctcweb.net
- Follow the prompts to record Auto Attendant Business and After Hours greetings
Example Auto Attendant Greeting:Thank you for calling InCom. Our normal office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. If you have reached this recording during normal office hours, we are either assisting other customers or on the other line. If you know your parties’ extension, please enter it at any time. To dial by name, please press 2, to reach sales please press 3, to reach our 24/7 customer service and technical support, please press 4. If you would like to leave a message please press 5 and we will call you back as soon as possible. Thank you for calling InCom and have a great day.
Set up and manage conference calls on the fly
- Visit: https://care.incomtelecom.com
- Under the “Options” menu, select “Meet-Me-Conferencing”
- Select “Add”
- Enter desired conference criteria: Title/Reservationless/Date/Time; Select “Ok” when finished * Note, select Reservationless to maintain same TN and Conference ID.
- Select created conference
- Conference Access # listed
- Moderator Access listed/ Launch Moderator Client