Lexi has been an asset to the Silver Star Team since her first day in the office. She’s quick to learn, eager to help, and legitimately fun to be around! Have a conversation with her, and without a beat, you’ll hear how important her fun, thriving family is to her. Here are some tidbits you might not already know about her!
- How long have you worked at Silver Star? 2 years
- What does your job entail? Helping customers with cell phones, internet, and general tech questions
- What do you love most about your job? Working with customers that appreciate Silver Star
- What do you love most about the community you live in? Everyone knows one another, it is safe, tight knit and I like raising my kids here
- What is something unique about you? I have traveled the world at a young age, visiting Egypt and Europe and that gives me a different mind set
- What’s your favorite hobby? I love going boating in the summertime
Rapid Fire Questions
- What is the most delightful word you can think of? Genuine
- Are you a morning or a night person? Night
- Favorite flower? Peonies
- What is success? Being truly happy with whatever you are doing
- What motivates you? My family
About Meet the Team
Silver Star is very fortunate to have a team of unique and talented individuals who work whole-heartedly to contribute to the success of our company. Without them working diligently, both behind-the-scenes and first-hand with our customers, we would not be able to meet our rural communities’ technology and communications needs.
Needless to say, we are very proud of our team and we would like to share them with you. So, every few weeks, we will introduce you to a member of our team by sharing a short interview-style member profile.