Internet Plans Updated
We hope you enjoy your new Internet package! With recent upgrades we can now give you faster speeds, without the data-only fee, all at or below your old package rate. This new package also includes a FREE emergency line for the purpose of data traffic transmission and connection. We hope you enjoy this added value!
Here is what you need to know:
- You are not required to use the emergency line, but should you choose to, you can plug in a landline phone for emergency access.
- This new line gives you access to unlimited incoming calls, 911 and 30 minutes of outgoing calling should you need it.
- You will never face any long distance charges. We have opted you out of long distance. Should you decide you need long distance access please call us to upgrade to our Safety Line or landline.
- This number will not be listed in the phone book.
- Starting in January your bill will show your Total Internet Package plus will list the FREE phone line.
- If you experience static when trying to make a call, you may need a phone filter, and can pick one up from any one of our locations free of charge.
- If you would like to inquire about higher Internet speeds, please contact us to upgrade your package! Save $10 a month for three months when you upgrade.
Emergency – Data Transmission Number: Please reference your invoice.