Business Account Consultant
Location: Eastern Idaho
Role: Responsible for the sales of products and services designed to meet our customer’s unique needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make sales contacts, research customer needs and develop applications, products, and service solutions.
- Researches and develop lists of potential customers, doing market research to determine customer needs & providing information to other staff.
- Participates in PR campaigns and community outreach.
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments through training and self-development.
- Develops sales proposals and presentations or customers.
- Exceeds customer expectations and resolves issues with products and services.
- Generates activity reports and participates in sales forecasting and planning.
- Supports Company through personal use of products and services and proactively promoting it within the community.
- Participates in marketing, market planning, cross-training, technical development and testing of products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus 2 years of relevant experience; or the combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- The ideal person for this job would be a team player, personable, positive, professional, upbeat, and energetic, takes initiative, uses tact, and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Resourceful, Roll up the sleeves attitude.
- The successful candidate must have the initiative to resolve problems, seek answers independently, and enthusiastically persist until goals are achieved.
- A passion for Technology is a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM software, and ability to navigate various software packages.
- Ability to travel and to hold a valid Wyoming or Idaho Driver’s License.