You've invested so much in your business. Protect your investment and your future with a security system from Silver Star.
How you're protected with Silver Star Security
- Be alerted to the presence of carbon monoxide, smoke/fire and flooding, whether you are there or not. Catch a problem in time to prevent or mitigate damage and loss.
- Prevent burglary and intrusion. With a security system you are actually three times less likely to be a victim because just having a security system is a deterrent to burglars. If someone does break and enter the interior siren typically causes them to run away but also notifies monitoring staff who can dispatch the police to your business.
Security services available through Silver Star:
- Intrusion Detection
- Video Surveillance
- Electronic Access Control
- Secure Real-Time & Event-Triggered Video
- Remote Alarm System Arm/Disarm
- Control Lighting, Temperature & Equipment
- Email and Text Alerts
How video surveillance can be good for business
Video surveillance doesn’t just protect you from outside threats, it can help you grow and develop your business and employees too:
- A security camera system gives employees an advantage because they know who is around and where things are placed.
- Many employees train with an experienced worker as part of their introductory period. This process can be improved by viewing the intelligence of security cameras. New employees can learn what to do and what not to do in live situations by viewing behavior from video surveillance systems.
- Security systems can also help you monitor the behavior of customers throughout the store. What attractions are popular? What areas get the least traffic? These are questions that can be answered through the employment of security cameras.
- Security cameras outside your store not only deter vandals and thieves, employees may feel more safe exiting the store and getting into their cars.
Security: Good for your bottom line
- Security systems may be tax deductible! It is advised to check with your individual insurance agent. In addition, video security systems can be used as a line of defense against false insurance claims.
- Low Monthly Rate -Silver Star Security can help protect your property for less than $1 a day.
Silver Star offers affordable and simple security solutions that work to protect and enhance your business. How much is peace of mind worth to you? Call today to set up a consultation to identify your security priorities and tailor a system to meet your needs and budget.