Download Voice Mail brochure here.
Access your Web Portal using the following URL:http://um.silverstar.com/Portal/PortalPage.html
Callers can reach you by ringing up to 6 different numbers at once or at chosen intervals. You can select the order numbers are called, if they are rung in groups, and the number of seconds they ring before continuing the search. At the final number callers may leave a message.
You may access your settings using the Web Portal or from any phone.
- Dial 883, 885, 483, or 354-1212
- Enter your Subscriber Number (10-digit telephone number)
- Enter your password
- Press 1 to turn the service On/Off
- Press 5 to change your PIN number
- Press 3 to record you name
With Single Number, all it takes is the push of a button to transfer your call from your office phone to your cell phone and then again to your home phone! The person you are speaking to will have no idea that you just transferred the call. You can transfer calls between your designated numbers.
In Web Portal, click on My Settings tab
- Click on Voice mail in the left side menu
- Under Number Settings, change the Dial 0 Number and save.